If you’re looking for the perfect place to elope in New Hampshire for just the two of you (and perhaps a few friends and family) without all the fuss and prefer a simple but romantic ceremony in the beauty and tranquility of the hillsides, we may be the place for you. Stay with us at our romantic New Hampshire inn and we’ll be more than happy to take care of all the details and ensure you have a stress-free and magical experience. Take a look at our New Hampshire elopement packages below to start planning your day.
New Hampshire Elopements
Picture yourselves starting your new adventure together by the cluster of birch trees, overlooking the mountain range, on our expansive deck or in front of the roaring Rumford fireplace in our Inglenook room. With so many stunning locations both outdoors and indoors to choose from, finding the perfect spot for capturing that special moment has never been easier. Elopements are our specialty so leave the planning and the stressful details to us and just focus on having an amazing and memory-filled experience at our romantic inn. Our maximum guest capacity is 8.
White Birch Elopement Package
- Intimate ceremony with Justice of the Peace
- Flowers for the couple, including decorations
- Two 1-hour massages (consecutive)
- Petite cake for 4
- Complimentary Prosecco and cicchetti (Venetian-style hors d’oeuvres)
- Centerpieces, glasses, silverware and linens for table
Call 603-393-0005 to book!
Elopement Policies & Procedures
Top of the Ridge Farm Elopement Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Package price listed does not include lodging, taxes or gratuity and is limited to 4 guests. Purchase of a second package is required for additional participants.
- Elopement packages are limited to the couple and up to 8 adult guests.
- Prices cover up to two hours of facilities rental.
- Two-night minimum stay (weekends must include Friday and Saturday nights) in one of our New Hampshire accommodations is required for the couple and the 2 additional guests, if applicable. Daily breakfast is included in all room reservations.
- Only overnight guests are permitted. All guests must be 18 or over.
- Purchase of travel and event insurance is highly recommended.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking. All packages must be paid in full 90 days prior to event date. Deposits and balances paid for events are non-refundable.
New Hampshire Wedding Requirements
- Any two eligible adults (over 18 years of age) may get legally married in New Hampshire.
- The process to obtain a New Hampshire marriage license is easy and does not require blood tests or a waiting period.
- A marriage license can be obtained from any New Hampshire Town Clerk and is valid for 90 days.
- Both parties need to be present and provide proof of identity.
- If a previous marriage existed, an original copy of divorce papers or a death certificate must be provided.
- We highly recommend contacting the New Durham Town Clerk (603-859-2091) ahead of time to ensure all paperwork is in order.